Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Moby Experiment

We've been putting it off...testing our infant carrier and wrap. We have an ERGObaby Carrier and a Moby Wrap. We decided that today was the day, and we'd attack the more overwhelming of the two...the Moby Wrap.

After 15 minutes of frustration trying to get it onto me (where we consulted both the instruction manual and YouTube videos), I decided I'd gotten it right. All I needed was a baby...but he was sleeping, and I was NOT about to wake him. We resorted to the next best thing...


A POPPLE!!


Hopefully, Ethan is as accommodating as this non-moving, non-crying ball of fluff!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, Anat, your face in that picture CRACKS ME UP. Godspeed to you, my babywearing friend! May all your baby adventures be as accommodating as a popple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Popple needs skin to skin, too! ;) The Moby wrap, although difficult on a level akin to astrophysics, really is a lifesaver.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive