I am so blessed to get to look at this face everyday. As tough as motherhood can be sometimes (especially on little sleep), I melt every time I look into those beautiful brown eyes. Sometimes, I ask Kevin, "How can he possibly be this adorable???"
Monday, December 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(110)
-
▼
December
(24)
- Talk to the Shirt
- Shhhh....
- Cramping Our Styles
- A Weekend of Celebrations
- Happy 2-Month Birthday, Ethan!
- 2011 ~ Our Year in Review
- Happy Chanukah!
- Off to Play Group We Go!
- Oh...Hello!
- A Very Pinsky Chanukah
- Blog Makeover
- Obsessed with Peppermint!
- Hangin' Out
- The Preppy Look
- What Happened to My Baby??
- Mommy's Little Trouble Maker
- Hitting the Gym
- Turkey Leg
- Hoosier Pride
- Hanging Out
- The Best Laid Plans
- The Moby Experiment
- Helpful Doggie
- My Hungry Caterpillar
-
▼
December
(24)

Totally true: he is REALLY damn adorable!!!
ReplyDelete