Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Off to Play Group We Go!

Ethan slept for 5.5 hours, but then would not go back down for longer than 30 minutes at a time. That meant I got little to no sleep between 5:30am and 8am, when I finally gave up on getting the little one to go down for another long stretch.

I am very proud of myself, though.

We had plans to go to a play group at 11am today. Normally, I would have nixed our plans and stayed home with the cranky, inconsolable baby. Not today. I decided we'd go anyway. He did so well! He napped before we went and through the car ride there, ate when he woke up, played a little, and then went back down for another nap. 

I think it was nice for both of us to be around other babies and moms and get out of the house. Sometimes, you just want to be with people who know how it feels when you're having a rough morning! If we would have stayed home, I think I might have gone a little nutty!

Now...if only I could get him to nap in his crib!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive