Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Helpful Doggie

This morning, we were in a rush to get ourselves together and get out the door for Tobi's pre-operative consultation with his surgeon. I was rushing to get Ethan fed, and had his bottle in the warmer. He was being quite impatient and fussing/crying. I took him to the couch to unwrap his Miracle Blanket, heard some ongoing noise, and couldn't figure out where it was coming from. 

I looked down, and saw Ethan's travel Sleep Sheep laying at my feet. I remembered placing it on a blanket near his swing, which was a good 6-7 feet away from us. I picked it up and felt that it was a bit moist. Tobi had picked it up and carried it to where we were, inadvertently turning it on! I know this was probably an accident, but I'm going to pretend that he did this to help soothe Ethan, like the good big brother he is! 

In some funny news, while Kevin was feeding him, he noticed a moist spot on his back. That's right...Ethan pooped up his back...AGAIN. It was dis.gus.ting. Thank goodness he was still in his sleeper and we hadn't changed him into his outfit for the day!

Finally, today Ethan is six weeks old. Everyone says the first six weeks are the hardest, so I definitely feel that we've hit a big milestone!

1 comment:

  1. That is so adorable! The Tobi part. . . not the poop part. Nate would always poop up the back of his diapers when he was in disposables. I've heard huggies can be a little better with that because it has some "elastic" back there (we used Pampers Swaddlers), or if you want to take the plunge, cloth diapers never leak up the back because of real elastic. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive