Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hitting the Gym


Lately, Ethan has been more and more alert during his awake periods. He studies all the things around him. His favorite thing to focus on is a clock in our family room, which has a swinging pendulum that all but hypnotizes him. We decided it was time to order a play gym for our little observer. 


We chose the Fisher-Price Melodies & Lights Deluxe Gym, as it had the best reviews on Amazon. We got our first one last week, but had to return it. As I was putting it together, I could not locate the slots for the legs to go in. I felt around a billion times, googled it, and searched the Fisher-Price website. I thought I was crazy for not finding these slots! Turns out our mat was defective, and there were no slots. 


We just got our second gym today, put it together, and tested it out with Ethan. He LOVED it! He only played on it for 10 minutes, but as he grows, I know he'll enjoy spending more time on it. The best part is that he can do tummy time on it, too, because we can attach the little hanging toys to fabric loops on the mat, and he can play with them that way as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive