Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Weekend of Celebrations

Phew! We had a jam-packed weekend, with lots to celebrate! 

On Friday, we got all dressed up {in a hand-knit sweater from a talented Hungarian friend, and some adorable loafers which he wore for 2 seconds}, and headed to Safta and Saba's house for another Chanukah get together. We had a yummy dinner, including Safta's homemade latkes. Ethan got some gift certificates to Gymboree Play & Music, which we will use in the new year. {He's really getting into music and loves kicking his legs to different tunes.}


On Saturday, we drove to Cincinnati to celebrate Momma's birthday, which happens to be on Christmas day. We watched the Bengals game, and Ethan and Daddy showed their support by sporting their team gear. We got to see Cousins Will and Eli {shown below, conducting his trains}, and lots of aunts, uncles, and cousins. Ethan especially enjoyed taking a snooze on Pops!





We got to bring Tobi home from the Pinsky Canine Recovery Center {my in-laws' house}, and the vet said he's doing quite well. He's got tons more physical therapy exercises to do, which are a pain, but he's on the mend! 

One of our biggest celebrations was Ethan's first official "Sleep Through the Night"! He slept 8.5 hours! He hasn't slept that long since, but he's been doing 7.5 - 8 hour stretches for the last four nights, which we are so very grateful for. He's a big boy!

1 comment:

  1. Fact: I meet that boy in 3 days. Fact: I'm so excited, I could pee my pants. Fact: I won't pee my pants, because I'm at work, and I'd have a lot of explaining to do.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive