Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Best Laid Plans

I've decided that during the weeks that Kevin is out of town, Ethan and I will do one special activity each day. After testing this out for a few days, I've found that it makes the day go by faster, and it gives me something to look forward to, rather than just sitting around doing nothing.

Yesterday, our activity was to go to my book club meeting, even though neither of us had read the book (hahaha). Anyway, Ethan woke from his nap, I fed and changed him, fed Tobi, packed the diaper bag, and got my dinner ready to scarf down. At this point, Ethan decided that I was not supposed to have my dinner and would not stop fussing. I realized that he was still hungry, had to drop everything, and feed him for FIVE minutes...that's all he wanted. This whole fiasco caused us to be 15 minutes late, and I was left hungry. 

I thought I had done such a good job of timing everything...but I guess Ethan had other plans, and it's his plans that count!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive