Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A New Favorite

Thanks to a blog I read called, Dear Baby, I am now obsessed with a store called Francesca's Collections. Melissa, the blogger, has a very cute and quirky sense of style. Some things she wears I simply could not pull off, yet they work for her. Other things she wears remind me that I need to take more of a risk with my wardrobe. I ordered a couple of things (which were a little out of my fashion box) off of Francesca's website, just to see if I liked them...and I did! Imagine my excitement when I found that there are THREE stores within 15 minutes of our house! I would literally wear every.single.thing in this shop.

Today I visited one of their locations and spent entirely too much money on these lovely finds. I can't wait to wear them! Here is one of the items I bought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment