I feel like I got SO much accomplished today! Ethan and I took a trip to Michael's, where I picked up some frames for the professional pictures we had taken when Ethan was five days old (I know...it's about time). By the way, if you're in the market for frames, they are having a great deal - buy one, get one free! I also got some items to make Valentine's cake pops for my class. I promise to post pictures of those when I make them next week.
Later, Ethan was kind enough to take a really long nap, which gave me a chance to write some thank-you cards, frame the pictures, and even write personalized Valentine's Day cards to each of my students.
My mom came over and I made dinner for the two of us - yummy Thai Ravioli...and it's a Weight Watchers recipe, too!
It wasn't until after all of this that I realized...my sweater had been on backwards ALL DAY! Oops...I guess I wasn't as put together as I thought I was!
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(106)
-
▼
February
(18)
- We're Gonna Soak Up the Sun
- Giggly Guy
- Sunday Morning Breakfast...2/26
- Happy 4-Month Birthday, Ethan!
- Jealous Puppy
- Confession
- Sunday Morning Breakfast...2/19
- On Flirting
- Teaching:Motherhood
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- Valentine's Cake Pops
- Date Night!
- Teaching:Motherhood
- {Almost} Put Together
- One Small Step for Mommy-kind
- Teaching:Motherhood
- Happy Groundhog Day!!
- A New Favorite
-
▼
February
(18)
No comments:
Post a Comment