Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, January 30, 2010

You're a Blog-a-holic If...

Lately, I've been noticing (mostly because Kevin has made comments) that I've spent an inordinate amount of time writing on my blog or checking up on my friends' blogs. I think I've become a blog-a-holic! What do I decide to do when I realize this? That's right, BLOG! Nothing like enabling your addiction! I thought it would be fun to create a list of ways you know you're a blog-a-holic. I'm only going to start the list, so friends and followers, please add on your own silly statements! You're a Blog-a-holic If.... ...you blog about being a blog-a-holic. ...you check your blog at work to see if anyone has commented. ...before saying "hi" to people at home, you run to see if anyone has updated their blogs.

1 comment:

  1. I don't blog myself, but you know you are addicted to reading blogs if...

    ... your feed reader breaks 100 on the new posts daily.
    ... you are sad if you catch up on your feed reader and 3 minutes later check it and there are no new posts.
    ... you talk to your family about things that you read on other people's blogs (picture statements that start like "One of the blogs I read...")
    ... it takes you more than an hour to "catch up" on your feed reader and you don't even notice until you look at a clock and think "that has to be wrong" or your daughter starts saying "Mommy eat!" and you notice it's waaaaay past her dinner time.

    I can never decide if I should cut down on the blogs on my reader or add more! :)

    ReplyDelete