In the last four weeks, I have been craving pizza like crazy, much to Kevin's dismay. He prefers not to have pizza around the house because, while delicious, it's not exactly the most nutritious food choice. While browsing around on the Hungry Girl website, I found a yummy recipe for pizza using Flat Outs. If you don't know what these are, they are low-cal wraps, and there are several different flavors. If you go to their website, you'll see lots of different (and easy to make) recipes, including the delicious Thin Crust Pepperoni Pizza (I use the Light Italian Herb Flat Outs, Turkey Pepperoni, and 2% Mozzarella Cheese). Only problem? I've only been able to find them at Marsh in the Indy area. They are located in the bakery section with other specialty breads. If you are not in the Indy area, you can look at their website to find other locations at which these wonderful things are sold.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Pizza, Pizza!
In the last four weeks, I have been craving pizza like crazy, much to Kevin's dismay. He prefers not to have pizza around the house because, while delicious, it's not exactly the most nutritious food choice. While browsing around on the Hungry Girl website, I found a yummy recipe for pizza using Flat Outs. If you don't know what these are, they are low-cal wraps, and there are several different flavors. If you go to their website, you'll see lots of different (and easy to make) recipes, including the delicious Thin Crust Pepperoni Pizza (I use the Light Italian Herb Flat Outs, Turkey Pepperoni, and 2% Mozzarella Cheese). Only problem? I've only been able to find them at Marsh in the Indy area. They are located in the bakery section with other specialty breads. If you are not in the Indy area, you can look at their website to find other locations at which these wonderful things are sold.
Labels:
food
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really like making english muffin pizzas too. That is also a hungry girl recipe.
ReplyDelete