Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Anyone Out There???
As I was chatting with my mom during our daily phone conversation, she mentioned that she had seen my new blog layout and read the updated posts. I asked if she'd commented on it, and she said she hadn't. That got me thinking, is anyone besides my mother reading this? I mean, I know I have a few readers out there, but I'm really not sure since comments are few and far between. According to my blog, I only have three followers...kind of sad. So, blog readers, if you are in fact out there, make yourself known. Follow me (anonymously or out in the open). Comment on the posts (not just on Facebook). I'll try my hardest to entertain you as best I can!
Labels:
blogging
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm here!!!
ReplyDelete- Julie
I often wonder this as well. . .I think while I'm writing, "am I doing this for no reason?" Anyway, I check your blog regularly :) Keep updating it!
ReplyDelete