Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 30, 2012

Around the House

Lately, I've been feeling the need to redecorate our house. We've been here for almost three years, and I'm getting a little bored with the way things look. I don't want to tackle and major projects, since we plan to move into a bigger place in a few years, I just want to spice things up, and make the space we have work for our family of three.

So...here are some things we've redone recently.

These pantry shelves have allowed me to free up a couple of cabinets, included one for all of Ethan's utensils, bowls, baby food supplies, etc.


A wrap caddy...we now have an empty drawer in our kitchen! The possibilities are endless! {Note: Kevin painstakingly installed it upside-down, and had to redo it...oops!}


I found this idea on-line, but in a kid's room, and thought it would be the perfect thing for our living room. I'm trying to find other forms of wall decor, other than pictures and candles.


Loved this quote, and thought it would go nicely in our living room, too.


Professional pictures {from Sarah, at The Nest Photography}...also in our living room.


Finally, our stairway gallery. Ignore the unfilled picture frame...I'm being very selective with the photos I choose for it. I'm also not sure about the staggered letters that spell out our last name. Who knows, it might grow on me!


1 comment:

Blog Archive