I feel like I'm raising a mini-Kevin. Here are some things I've noticed, that make this lad just like his dad:
- Both very fidgety
- Both dislike green beans and peas
- Both love zucchini, sweet potatoes, squash, and bananas
- Both have the longest eyelashes I've ever seen
- Both have adorable sleepy eyes
- Both have a long second toe
- Both look super handsome in cargo shorts and a polo shirt
- Both would rather observe others than "talk"
- Both love their mothers
- Both love being active
- Both sweat...a lot
- Both are captivated by computers and the television
It's so neat to see Ethan's personality develop, and mimic Kevin's traits. I am lucky to have not just one, but two men that I'm absolutely, head-over-heels, in love with!

That pictures is fantastic! I can't wait for the chance to see Mini-Kevin in person again!!! My summer has been a bit hijacked...........my brother got engaged. :-)
ReplyDelete