OK. I'm not gonna lie. This morning was one of those days that I thought, why did I start this Sunday Morning Breakfast thing again?? I love the finished product, but it's kind of a pain to wake up super early and cook, when all you want to do is snuggle with an adorable 6-month old, feed him a bottle, and watch the news.
Still, I'm not one to abandon {most} endeavors, so here is this morning's breakfast - Bacon, Tomato, and Cheddar Frittata. This is a WW recipe from this book. I would highly recommend it to those who enjoy things like meatloaf, macaroni and cheese, and other comfort foods, but are looking for ways to cut calories.
Kevin gave this breakfast two thumbs up!
Sunday, April 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(106)
-
▼
April
(18)
- Around the House
- Sunday Morning Breakfast...4/29
- And...We're Up!!
- Happy 6-Month Birthday, Ethan!
- Sunday Morning Breakfast...4/22
- Sunday Morning Breakfast...4/15
- Progress
- A Roller Coaster Ride
- Props to Pops
- Just To Make You Smile...
- Matzah Ball Soup {Jewish Penicillin}
- Sweet Potatoes
- We'll Take One of Those...
- Ethan's First Passover
- Sunday Morning Breakfast...4/8
- Lunch with Uncle Yuval
- Gymboree
- Sunday Morning Breakfast...4/1
-
▼
April
(18)

No comments:
Post a Comment