Sunday, April 1, 2012
Sunday Morning Breakfast...4/1
I thought I wasn't going to be able to post today about our breakfast, since we would be in Cincinnati visiting Kevin's parents. Luckily, my mother-in-law came through and prepared a scrumptious breakfast for all of us (with the help of my husband, the Pancake Maker Extraordinaire). We had Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes (at least, I think they were called something like that). Since I did not make them, I can't share the recipe, but you can find it in this book.
Labels:
family,
food,
Sunday Morning Breakfast
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(106)
-
▼
April
(18)
- Around the House
- Sunday Morning Breakfast...4/29
- And...We're Up!!
- Happy 6-Month Birthday, Ethan!
- Sunday Morning Breakfast...4/22
- Sunday Morning Breakfast...4/15
- Progress
- A Roller Coaster Ride
- Props to Pops
- Just To Make You Smile...
- Matzah Ball Soup {Jewish Penicillin}
- Sweet Potatoes
- We'll Take One of Those...
- Ethan's First Passover
- Sunday Morning Breakfast...4/8
- Lunch with Uncle Yuval
- Gymboree
- Sunday Morning Breakfast...4/1
-
▼
April
(18)

Well, great. Now I want that book. WELL DONE, PINSKY, WELL DONE. ;-)
ReplyDelete