Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Calling All Moms-to-Be!

I have MANY girlfriends who are pregnant right now, and it's been a little difficult to keep track of who is due when, what they are having (or if they plan to find out), and the names they've picked or like (or whether or not they are telling). I thought it would be cute to have them reply to this post with the following: Name: Due Date: Sex of Baby (or whether you plan to find out): Name Ideas (or whether or not you're telling): Favorite thing about being pregnant so far: Least favorite thing about being pregnant so far: What you are MOST looking forward to: I know there are at least 3 of you pregnant pals out there who read my blog (or it's link to Facebook), so I'm expecting some answers! :)

3 comments:

  1. Great idea Anat!

    Name: Marissa
    Due Date: August 3rd
    Sex of Baby: We're not finding out :)
    Name Ideas: Still thinking! Middle names are Everett (boy) which is David's grandfather's name & Harper (girl) which is my mother's maiden name.
    Favorite thing about being pregnant so far: feeling the baby move and seeing the ultrasounds...and eating!
    Least favorite thing about being pregnant so far: nausea (I was lucky to not have much)
    What you are MOST looking forward to: Not sure! There's so much to look forward to! Just holding our baby sounds great right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Name: Sarah
    Due Date: Sept 2nd
    Sex of the Baby: We find out April 9th!!!
    Name ideas: We are still working on that. We know if it's a girl we are using David's Bubby's name Rose. I think it will be easier when we know the sex.
    Favorite thing about being pregnant so far: Telling our friends and family since they have all been waiting so long for it to happen!
    Least favorite thing so far: "Morning" sickness. I have never been so nauseous in all my life!!!
    What are you MOST looking forward to: Getting to decorate the nursery and than when the baby comes all the little joys that go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Name: Allison

    Due Date: Sept 1st... Yes, that is right, not Sept. 24th, surprise!

    Sex of the Baby: We will definitely find out. Not sure exactly when yet, but hopefully it won't be too long.
    Name ideas: We like the whole AW thing, so we are thinking Ashley for a girl and maybe Austin for a boy. Maybe Andrew James or something like that and call him AJ.

    Favorite thing about being pregnant so far: I don't know if I have a favorite thing. I am really enjoying the whole experience so far except...

    Least favorite thing so far: Being so tired. I have been a serious slacker, because I am in bed by 9:00. Thank goodness for my wonderful husband who has picked up the slack and gotten us moved into our new house!

    What are you MOST looking forward to: Holding our little baby after these months of waiting and hard work! But as far as the pregnancy part, right now I am just looking forward to looking pregnant, rather than just looking like I've been snacking too much.

    ReplyDelete