Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Personal Day....Part I

I have decided it is high time I take a personal day...considering I have not taken one (and I mean a true personal day, where you do stuff for yourself) EVER. After 5 1/2 years of teaching, I'm cashing one in! Here are my plans for tomorrow: 1) Grade writing prompts...I know...but I can't help it. 2) Run at the gym 3) Go to yoga class 4) Get a mani and pedi 5) Go to folk dancing class This is a LOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGG list of things to do, and I'm honestly not sure if they will all get done, but I'm willing to try. I will update tomorrow evening (thus the title, "Personal Day....Part I), and share what I did and did not actually do. Wish me fun times! P.S. - For my teacher (and non-teacher) friends who live in the area...we should totally plan a "mental health" day in the future. What do you think????

1 comment:

  1. There is just nothing like a mental health day! Of course you have to do the lesson plans first and catch up after - but still SO worth it once in awhile. I'd say you are long overdue. :)

    ReplyDelete