Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Letter of Apology

This morning, a student left a letter of apology on my desk. He got in trouble for inappropriate language the day before, and took it upon himself to write this to me. It completely made my day, and once you read it, you'll see why. (I have blocked out his name.) It is chock full of his personality. In fact, his mom read it last night, and said that she wanted to correct his grammar and spelling, but just couldn't bring herself to do it because it was so sincere and so full of his voice. This is what it said:
March 9, 2010
Dear Mrs. Pinsky, I am very sorry for my mistakes. My parents raised me different. I know what were the consequenses for cussing, (a green ticket and it saying about this on my permanent record.) I know it's wrong, and the 0 tolerance policy. (Pretty much, if you catch me cussing again, I'm in big trouble.) All I wanted was to make my freinds laff. But nope, it caused nothing but trouble. Those people who told on me weren't tatling, they were telling for a very, very, very good reason. I lost 6 pennies today. I have learned my leasson. Sincerly, __________________ P.S: Are me and you o.k.? I wrote him back a nice note to let him know that he and I were "O.K."!
Exhibit A - The Actual Letter

1 comment: