This morning, I went with a Hungry Girl recipe for French-Toasted Waffles. The beauty of this recipe is two-fold. Not only is it super easy, but it is calorie {and WW points} conscious, too!
To make this tasty breakfast, first lightly toast two Eggo Nutri-Grain Waffles. Meanwhile, mix a half cup of Egg Beaters, and a quarter teaspoon each of vanilla extract and cinnamon. Set a medium frying pan on medium heat, and put two teaspoons of butter substitute and a little cooking spray in the pan. Soak the waffles in the egg mixture, and cook about four minutes {or less} on each side. You can serve it with sugar-free syrup, powdered sugar, and some fresh fruit if you like! This makes one serving, so I doubled everything for us.
Here's how ours turned out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(106)
-
▼
March
(17)
- For Your Viewing Pleasure...
- Sunday Morning Breakfast...3/25
- Rice Cereal Boot Camp
- Spoiled
- Happy 5-Month Birthday, Ethan!
- Visit with Momma and Pops
- Sunday Morning Breakfast...3/18
- Let's Make a Deal!
- Babes on the Move
- Sunday Morning Breakfast...3/11
- Daylight Savings Time...With a Baby
- Best Buddies
- Happy Purim!
- What's a Guy To Do???
- Sunday Morning Breakfast...3/4
- A Rare Night Out
- Cousins
-
▼
March
(17)

I must try this!!! First, I need someone tall to get my waffle maker down from the shelf I had a tall person put it on last time I used it. :-)
ReplyDelete