Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 12, 2011

Not Our Day

I have been much less coordinated since I've been pregnant. Let's not forget the coffee-spill-on-the-computer incident at the very beginning of my first trimester, and my little trip down the stairs at the beginning of my second trimester. Now with my belly making itself known to the world, I am trying to be more cautious. It's not always possible.

Yesterday, I got up from the couch, and I guess I didn't see the edge of the coffee table. I slammed my right pinky toe into the corner...I think I misjudged the distance. I went to bend down and grab my foot, and my belly immediately stopped me. I couldn't reach it! I was in a lot of pain...but it was so funny, we couldn't stop laughing!!

Later that evening, I hear a HUGE thud upstairs. I yelled to make sure Kevin was OK. He shouted down that he was fine...he just went to sit down at the desk and the chair was not there. Fortunately, he said that he had plenty of padding in his behind to cushion the fall! 

Perhaps my clumsiness is contagious???

No comments:

Post a Comment