It's hard to believe that I've made it 32 weeks! I remember when I had 32 weeks to go, and thought it would drag by! Not the case.
This week, my mom and her friends threw a shower for me, where I got to spend time with family and friends. It was lovely, and I even got a half-slice of the delicious Red Velvet cake that my mom's friend Debra made, per my request.
Two new developments in my pregnancy. First, I'm pretty sure I'm feeling to Braxton-Hicks contractions. My whole abdomen gets tight and hard. No pain, just discomfort. Second, I think the baby is starting to put pressure on my sciatic nerve. I've been having pain down the lower right side of my back down to the back of my knee cap. These things have made teaching very interesting. I'm trying to sit more, but it's extremely difficult. The best compromise I could make is to wear flats instead of heels.
The nursery is almost done. I'm hoping to post pictures on my week 33 blog. Here I am at 32 weeks. From the back, I still don't look pregnant...and I think that's neat!

Dude, you look so adorable. :-)
ReplyDeleteI second what Julie says! And I also can't wait to see pictures of the nursery!
ReplyDelete