Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

Labor Day weekend was full of lots of shopping and productivity for Kevin and I. Here are some thing we got done:
  • Found two dress suits and casual slacks for Kevin
  • Bought dressy maternity dress, comfy jeans, and cute tops
  • Purchased several pieces of clothing for baby
  • Baby bedding was finished and handed off to my brother for quick delivery to us
  • Washed and put away baby clothes
  • Started to organize baby closet
  • Ordered "Pinsky Family" return address labels
  • Bought a fancy-schmancy breast pump
  • Wrote and sent "Thank-You's" for my baby shower
  • Swept three rounds of Euchre against my brother and his girlfriend
  • Spent 8 hours grading papers (I love my job)
  • Read my book club book
It's no wonder I'm a little worn out! 

Yesterday at school, as I was walking around a corner, a female student looked right at me, pointed at my bump, and squealed, "CUTE!!" It made my day! So, here I am with my CUTE bump at 31 weeks.


1 comment:

  1. You are cute! And I can't believe you are 31 weeks already!! How did that happen?

    ReplyDelete