Sunday, February 14, 2010
Valentine's Day '10
Kevin and I celebrated Valentine's Day a little early. On Friday night, we went downtown and checked into The Conrad. We enjoyed a bottle of one of our favorite sparkling wines before heading out to dinner at The Oceanaire. The meal was amazing! We had crab cakes as an appetizer, which was just a whole lot of crab. I ate Ahi Tuna with a wasabi/soy sauce, while Kevin enjoyed Mahi Mahi Oscar (that just means it was topped with a creamy sauce with King Crab and asparagus). We also ordered sides of asparagus and red potatoes, which Kevin was not able to eat much of, because he was so stuffed after eating his entree. I, on the other hand, ate as much as possible. For dessert (yes, we had to), we got chocolate mousse...so good! We also enjoyed another bottle of sparkling wine with dinner. It was so nice to treat ourselves to a fancy night. I hope that everyone has a fabulously special Valentine's Day today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment