Gym right after work, or gym after a break?
Usually I go home right after work to let Tobi out, take a break, eat dinner, and then go to the gym. To be honest, the going to the gym part sometimes doesn't happen, because I have more time to talk myself out of it. I tell myself I really just need a break to decompress from the stress of school, but should that not be the reason I go to the gym???
If I go to the gym after work (after letting Tobi out, of course), I convince myself that I am a horrible pet owner because my poor dog is at home by himself again, while I am "selfishly" working out. Another cop out? I think so!
What are your strategies to get you to the gym in the evenings??? Help!!!
I'm not one for going to the gym these days, but I personally like the idea of coming home and taking a break between work and working out. You could always do like David and workout in the morning! Oh wait, that option sounds worse.
ReplyDelete