Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snowed In

Our annual February snow storm has arrived. This year, Kevin was actually in town, unlike last year, when I had to shovel the driveway myself. Thank goodness for my husband, because this years snow was just as wet and heavy as last years. Each year, Tobi must reacquaint himself with the snow, but once he realizes its harmless, he loves prancing around in it. I wish I would have gotten some pictures of him running around in the snow, because it's really cute! Here are some pictures from this years snow. I included pictures of the tree in our yard, the snow covered driveway, Kevin halfway done with the driveway, and the finished product. The snow plow in the background of the finished product is our neighbor's. He just started plowing his driveway and our across the street neighbor's driveway as Kevin finished shoveling ours. If he'd only waited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment