It could pop your fillings out. That's right, this morning I "flossed" my filling out. Two things bother me about this. First, I was just at the dentist last Thursday for a cleaning. My dentist told me my teeth looked great, which is a big deal for me, since I am the Cavity Queen. Apparently, my teeth did not appreciate the compliment, and unfortunately, I had to make an impromptu visit to the dentist for a "re-fill". The second thing that bothers me is I didn't even lose my filling by doing anything fun, like eating gooey and delicious candy! That might have been worth the shots in the mouth, numb right side of my face, and drool dripping down my chin. Did I mention I went back to school to finish the day out with my paralyzed face???
My advice to you? Flossing could be dangerous to your teeth! :)
I love this post. I'm sorry for your teeth but this made me smile. I miss you!
ReplyDelete