Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, October 14, 2011

These Little Piggies...Are REALLY Swollen!!


Ouch! My ankles are disappearing, and it's difficult to find shoes to wear. My beautiful engagement/wedding band no longer fits my swollen finger, either. I am wearing my plain wedding band now, so at least I have something on!

This week, I had a lovely shower at school, which my wonderful teammates, Vicky, Chris, and Melissa, threw for me. The staff overwhelmed me with their generosity, and we got several gift cards for Ethan.

I'm progressing nicely, but at this point, I'm a ticking time bomb!! I could go at any time, which I hope I don't, since Kevin is traveling next week. We do have a "Plan B", but we're just hoping Ethan decides to stay put for a little while longer.
36 weeks and counting!!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it such a relief knowing he could come now and be totally healthy? Congrats mama!

    ReplyDelete