skip to main |
skip to sidebar
New Developments
Week 37 has been quite tiring. While I love my class, I think I should have stopped working a week ago. In addition, Kevin went to Boston for work this week, and I was stressed that the baby would come while he was gone...along with all the overwhelming work I have to do to prepare for my absence from work. I only have four school days left, and as much as I will miss it, I am relieved because this job is taking a toll on me emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Some new pregnancy developments this week:
- Sciatic nerve pain - today I thought my leg was going to give out, and I had to sink down to sit on the floor
- Larger swollen ankles
- Extremely stuffed nose
- Taut belly (more so after a LONG day of work)
- Almost 100% effaced, 0cm dilated
Today at work, though, one of the teachers said, "You know, you're two weeks away from your due date. It's OK to start looking pregnant from the back!" That made me feel good!
37 Weeks...and counting!
Your taught belly might be contractions!! That's what they feel like, your belly will get all hard.
ReplyDeleteYou still look amazingly adorable! No worries :-) And enjoy your last few weeks of pregnancy!