Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

SURPRISE!!

I can honestly say that my 38th week has been the most "eventful". Here's why...


That's right! Ethan Eric Pinsky joined our family on Saturday, October 22nd, at 8:04am. He weighed in at 6lbs., 7oz., and was 20 inches long. He is a little peanut!! Everything went very well, and we are now resting, relaxing, and enjoying one another at home. I guess Ethan just couldn't wait to meet his mommy and daddy...and all the family and friends ready to dote on him!

I will share his exciting birth story in a post to follow. Just for fun, here is a picture of me at 38 weeks. This picture was taken on our last day in the hospital, hence the totally different background from the other belly pictures. It's kind of weird not having that big belly, but it's wonderful to finally get to see this little guy in real life, too! 

2 comments:

  1. You both look awesome! I need to get down to Indy and meet the little man!

    ReplyDelete