This has been quite the week. I feel like I've been on an emotional roller coaster...partially because of the hormones, which are kicking in full force, and partially because of the highs and lows I've experienced this week. Let's just say, I'm ready for the weekend.
This post will focus on the highs, though.
This weekend, my very thoughtful friends, Allison and Marissa, threw a Very Hungry Caterpillar baby shower. (They are the two other cute pregnant ladies standing with me in the picture by the diaper cake.) The decor was creative and adorable, and I truly enjoyed spending quality time with my girlfriends. They are already spoiling my little guy...he got many great gifts!
My best friend, Jenn (center of the picture under the cupcakes), made the quilt and burp cloths..beautiful. She's planning to start an Etsy shop with one of her friends. I'll be sure to post about that when it's up and running!
Last but not least, Kevin and I celebrated our TWO YEAR anniversary yesterday. It's already neat to look back and think of how far we've come. I know this is just one of the many adventures we will brave together, and as the years go back, we'll have many more special moments and experiences about which we can reminisce.
Here is a picture of me at 30 weeks. I can hardly believe my due date is so close...I guess time flies when you're...pregnant???







No comments:
Post a Comment