Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 8, 2011

Pregnancy Brain...Gotta Love It!

Today, I woke up early to go to a teaching workshop. There were three different sessions going on simultaneously, and I was signed up for the one entitled, "Inquiry". I signed my name on the registration form, and wandered into the conference room. After finding some of my co-workers and getting settled, I began to chat...and chat...and chat. It wasn't until 15 minutes later, when the workshop leader said, "Hi, my name is Cheryl. Welcome to the 'Teaching and Learning' workshop," that I realized I was in the wrong place! Of course, I was sitting front and center, so I couldn't just get my stuff together and leave. With my luck I'd drop/trip over something...too risky. I just sucked it up and decided I'd be taking this session instead. I don't feel I learned very much at this session, but I heard that people felt similarly about the other two workshops...so at least I didn't miss out on anything!

I did learn two things today...
  • I look more pregnant than I thought I did. People kept coming to me and asking when I was due. (I thought you weren't supposed to do that, though???)
  • People are very nice to pregnant women...so I'm kind of glad I'm showing!

No comments:

Post a Comment