I'm cutting it close with this last picture and update! We took it last night, so it was technically still my 26th week!
I've made it to the LAST week of my second trimester! When I found out I was pregnant, I thought, 40 weeks is a REALLY long time! In reality, it sped by...along with my summer break!
Week 26 was quite busy, as I started going back to school to work on my classroom. Kevin had to move my desks and hang posters in high, dangerous places. These days, I'm lucky I don't fall on my face when I try to walk. Decorating bulletin boards is a slow job, since it takes me longer to do anything physical, especially bending to pick stuff up.
I know as soon as the school year starts, time will fly, and before I know it, our baby will be here!

You are looking SO DAMN ADORABLE!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks!!
ReplyDelete