Oh boy! It seems like I packed three weeks into one this week! If I keep up this pace, it'll feel like the baby is here in no time!
There are two significant changes that affect my daily life. The first is going back to work. I'm at school from about 7:15am and leave between 5 and 6 at night. LOOOOOOOOOONG days for this pregnant lady! I still LOVE my class...always a good thing.
The second change is my diet. After being diagnosed with gestational diabetes (GD), I decided it was time to do some research about what I should be eating. This has caused me to plan out my meals and snacks during the week, which has not only been helpful in keeping my sugar at a normal level, but in making good choices. Since my diet was decent to begin with, I just had to make a few modifications. Next week, I get an ultrasound (will hopefully post new pictures of the little man) to check the baby's growth, and meet with a nutritionist to make sure I'm on the right track. I'm also taking my blood sugar periodically, and things look great...my doctor even complimented my numbers!
Here I am at 29 weeks. This time, we actually took it a few days ago, so no last minute PJ shot!

No comments:
Post a Comment