Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Week 25

As promised, here is my Week 25 update. This week, it's back to work for me...sort of. I have a four-day science workshop, which unfortunately, I am not enjoying. I keep hoping it will get better as the days progress. After this week, I will be going back to school to prepare my classroom.

In nursery news, our glider and ottoman have arrived. They are beautiful, but again, you'll have to wait to catch a glimpse of it. Kevin also installed some shelving to display picture books above the glider. As a teacher, I'm sure I'll have NO problems filling it. 

The invitation for my first baby shower arrived in the mail last Thursday. It is adorable, if I do say so myself. My wonderful friends, Allison and Marissa, are full of creativity. If the invitation is this cute, I can't wait to see the rest of the adorable touches at the shower! Thanks to them in advance, seeing as how they are both expecting, very close to my due date, as well!


One more thing I've been learning to rely on are these little guys.


Finally, here I am...in my 25-week pregnancy glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment