Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

All Things Baby


Week 24 has been very baby-centered. As I mentioned in my last post, we have been focusing on prepping for our little one. The nursery looks wonderful, and I love spending time in there already. I've also been doing a lot of baby clothes shopping, with a trip to the outlet mall near us, and my new favorite non-guilty pleasure, Once Upon a Child. This store has the best deal and best selection of baby clothes. I'm not big into shopping at places like these, but the quality and organization of my local OUaC has made me an addict! I keep telling myself that I have plenty of time to explore the wonder of the store, but it's difficult to convince myself to stay away, especially in this outrageous heat! What else is there to do?

Speaking of the crazy hot weather, here is picture of Tobi lounging on the deck...he's working on his tan.

1 comment:

  1. Anat, you look so cute! Pregnancy definitely looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete