I promise I will post a 25 week picture...hopefully tonight, since Thursday will mark the next week in pregnancy. I'll also add some updates regarding the nursery, and other baby-type things. Also, I just noticed that I only have 100 days until my due date!
For now, I thought I'd share our latest investment...the BabyPlus. It's pretty much a fanny pack that you strap on and play different "lessons" which consist of rhythmic beats that mimic a mother's heartbeat. You wear it for one hour in the morning, and one in the evening, and yes, I do feel weird doing it. However, it is supposed to help the baby learn to discriminate between the patterns and the sound coming from mom.
As a teacher, I'm all about learning, so we thought we'd give it a go after it was recommended by another teacher friend. It is supposed to help baby nurse more readily, self-sooth more easily, and hit developmental milestones more quickly. For more information, you can read about BabyPlus here. I can't find any harmful effects stemming from it, and I did look elsewhere besides just the product website, so I thought we'd give it a go...worst case, it doesn't do anything for him.

No comments:
Post a Comment