I blame this craving on the baby. I He was very specific in my his request - whipped cream cheese icing. I He better get all these sweet cravings out now, since I was just informed at my check-up that I will have to do my glucose test at my next visit. I do NOT want to fail that. I hear there is some disgusting sugary drink you have to down in five minutes, and then sit in the office for an hour to let it get into your system. The lady at the desk told me not to eat any sugary food, including fruit, the day before or the day of my visit, which will be tough.
Anyway, here we are at 23 weeks!
CUTE BUMP! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI know!! I TOTALLY popped out this week! I thought people were joking when they said that I'd wake up one morning and it would just be there, but I guess they were right!
ReplyDeleteTold you!! The drink isn't too bad, it tastes like flat orange soda. Try to schedule your test first thing in the morning. . .if memory serves you have to fast for 12 hours before this test right? That way you can eat right after. :-) Good luck!
ReplyDeleteMy appointment is the first available one...they said the drinks will be cold, and I hear it makes it more tolerable if it's cold. They told me I didn't have to fast, but that I shouldn't have any sweets (including fruit) for 24 hours before.
ReplyDeleteYou bump is getting so cute!!
ReplyDelete