This week has been crazy, which is why I forgot to post my belly picture for 15 weeks. Better late than never!
As you can see, still no notable bump. Let's see how long this baby takes to make his or her first noticeable appearance.
This week, the gifted and talented classes went camping. That's right...57 kids, 18 parents, and 3 teachers. Good times! I'm so thankful that the kids had a blast, but I'm even more thankful to say that this trip is behind me. While I was gone, Kevin painted the baby's room! One more thing to check off of the list.
I am also thankful for my pregnancy and my MANY friends' pregnancies. Yesterday, I heard some very sad news and it made me so grateful that things are on track with me and my girlfriends who are expecting.
I will hopefully remember to post my picture this weekend, not that there will be much of a change!

No comments:
Post a Comment