At first I thought there was a definite bump, but after further investigation, Kevin and I came to the conclusion that it was the construction of the dress I was wearing. Oh well! My clothes still fit the same, so I don't think there is anything there. At this point, I'm just trying to see how long I can go without showing...it's not like I'm itching to buy maternity clothes!
This week in baby news: We've ordered nursery furniture! The crib, changer, and dresser should be on the way and delivered this Friday. I know many of my friends had to order their furniture early because they had to wait for 6-12 weeks for delivery. My goal is to get the nursery done this summer, so I don't have to worry about it when school starts up again in August, so I thought we should order early. Turns out, we only had a 2 week wait!

congrats and looking forward to seeing your progress
ReplyDeleteshel xx
Such a good idea about the furniture. Ours took the full 10 weeks to arrive when we ordered it. Where did you buy it from? Do we get a preview? :-)
ReplyDeleteWe found it at JC Penney! I had a whole set picked out and saw this one online and instantly loved it. I'll post pictures when it comes in so you can see it against the new aqua wall color.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the nursery furniture! You look great! I've been showing for about 2 weeks now -- much bigger than I was with Lydia! Let's make plans soon now that school is coming to an end!!!
ReplyDelete