Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Summer Has Arrived

Summer is here! It is so nice to know that I don't have to go to bed early so that I can get up at 5am. I hope to not see that time show up on my alarm until the school year begins again in the middle of August.

There are a couple of other things that have arrived. 

First, the nursery furniture. The set is quite large, and I am getting used to all the furniture in the room. I made Kevin move the pieces around MANY times before it ended up in pretty much the original spots. I think once the glider and ottoman are in the room, plus the decor is up, it might look less overwhelming to me. What do you think?



The other thing that has arrived is a slight baby bump. I know it might not be evident to you out there in blog-land, but trust me, I am noticing it. I even had to break out the Be Band, and on another occasion, pull the old hair tie through the button hole trick. I've also begun my adventures in maternity clothes shopping. Any suggestions or favorite pieces? 

17 weeks...can you spot the baby bump?

5 comments:

  1. I have a bunch of maternity clothes that might fit you if you want to come take a look at them...just send me an email and we can find a time to get together :)

    -Karen (Gropp)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally see the bump! I'm useless for maternity suggestions, though. My suggestion would have been don't get pregnant, but we all know I'm cynical like that. :-) Can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute!!! My advice with the maternity clothes is... buy nice jeans. It's worth it. Even if you only have 1 or 2 pair. As far as shirts go, you can get by without wearing maternity tops... especially because you are so tiny anyway. I need to email you a list of all my must-have baby and mama gear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be SUPER helpful!! I had heard that about the nice jeans, and am planning to go that route. I have found some really cute non-maternity tops that I can wear as well as dresses, too.

    ReplyDelete