Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

This year, we spend Mother's Day in Cincinnati with Kevin's family. My brother and mom joined us to celebrate, so I was lucky enough to be with both of my moms. I even got a few Mother's Day gifts...my first! I know some people are weird about moms-to-be "counting" as mothers, but I figure, I am taking care of a baby already...or at least my body is! 

Kevin got me this...
He remembered that I mentioned it one time, so I was not only surprised he actually got me a gift, but that he listened during a random conversation!

My brother got me these books...
 I will be raising a future IU fan...even though he or she is part Boilermaker!

My mother-in-law got me this...

 It's perfect for my laptop or the beach. Plus, it had lots of fun makeup in it!

Just one more picture...me at 14 weeks. It looks a lot like me at 13 weeks...and 12 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's day!!! And, I just have to say, you, little skinny-minnie, are going to be one of those pregnant ladies that ends up full term still looking like a super model and then I might have to hate you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't really start popping till 16 weeks, don't worry. . . it's like a dam breaking, all of a sudden your abs give up and there is the baby bump. :-)

    You will LOVE the body pillow once you get bigger. I had a snoogle, it was so awesome. Mine wrapped around a little more in a 'C' shape and I would actually sleep with it at my back so I wouldn't roll on my back in my sleep (which would happen a ton before I got the pillow)

    ReplyDelete