Today I told my class that we are expecting a baby. They were VERY excited. They asked lots of questions, like "How many months pregnant are you?" and "Do you know if it's a boy or a girl?" and "Do you know what you're going to name the baby?" To the last question, I replied that we had names picked out, but that I was open to suggestions. I was curious at what they would say, and I'm glad I said that, because one of my kids came up with the funniest name suggestion. Let me preface the suggestion by saying that we have been working on a unit about "Space and Technology".
The name was...
Galileo.
That's right...Galileo Pinsky!!
HILARIOUS!!
So until we know what it is, I've dubbed the baby, Galileo.
P.S. - The same student said, "Good luck with having that baby...it's gonna hurt!" Seriously????
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLittle baby G :-)
ReplyDeleteOh, and, I came here looking to see if you updated, but, instead, I'll tell you that Julie, Juliette, Julian, and Julius are all excellent names. :-) (No Julia...most the Julia's I know are B*tches.)
ReplyDelete