Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Winter Break is Here!

I can't believe that Winter Break is already here. This year has flown right by, and I know it's because I have such a great class. As they say, "time flies when you're having fun", and I've had a lot of good times with my students so far. 

Now that I'm a woman of leisure (for the next two weeks, anyway), I'm determined to write on my blog EVERY DAY. I know, that's a tall order, considering how I've been slacking, but I feel like knowing that I will have to write about my day will cause me to do something interesting (or at least THINK something interesting) each day. I know that these posts won't be as cool as the ones from last Winter Break, when we went to Barbados, but it will be very relaxing just the same. 

Let's see if I can remember to take pictures, too. We all know how bad I am at that!

No comments:

Post a Comment