Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Monday, Monday

Yesterday was a very relaxing Monday. My mom and I went to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory.


Then, I convinced her to buy some UGGs for herself...my new addiction! Actually, it didn't take much convincing once she saw they came in a purple-y color, and she put them on her feet. They are SO comfortable! I am sure my brother will kill me for introducing her to UGGs, since he thinks they are the ugliest shoes every created.

 
Next, I went home and spent the following 10 hours on the couch with my Kindle, finishing The Girl with the Dragon Tatttoo. It was SUCH a page turner! I downloaded the next two books in the series and can't wait to start them! 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the boots! And the book was great too! I need to get a hold of the 3rd one. :)

    ReplyDelete