Well, he did it! Kevin ran his first half-marathon...and I think he is addicted. He's decided that he's definitely running the Geist Half-Marathon next year, and he'd like to run the 500 Festival Mini-Marathon, too!
Official Time: 2:01:48
A very special "Thank You" to my mom, who stayed home to watch Ethan!
Meanwhile, Kevin has inspired me to start running again. You may remember that in my post-baby life, I enjoyed running. You can read about my mini-marathon experience here. First, I had to dig out {and dust off} my running shoes. To get back in running shape, I've downloaded the Couch to 10K App on my iPhone. I'm such a goal-oriented, checklist-loving person, and this program seems like the perfect fit for me. My goal, as of now, is to run a 10K in November, however, I'd love to run the Geist Half-Marathon next year, too!





Go Kevin! And go you!! I'm trying SO HARD to like running.
ReplyDelete