skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sleep Sack vs. Swaddle Me
One thing we've learned about Ethan, he absolutely loves to be swaddled. While Kevin might be a pro at using receiving blankets to snugly wrap up our little bug, I'm still a novice. Enter Sleep Sacks and Swaddle Me Wraps. With the help of some velcro, even I can use these wraps. As for which I prefer? I'm not sure yet, but I'm leaning towards the Sleep Sacks.
 |
| Swaddle Me |
I like that the Swaddle Me is tightly fit to the baby's body. There is not a ton of excess fabric bunched at the bottom. I love that he looks like a little glow worm in this. The velcro is a pretty easy to use, but it gets stuck on itself when you try to put a wriggly baby in it. Also, Ethan, or "Little Houdini", as we like to call him, has managed to figure out how to free his hand. It somehow always ends up by his face. Usually, this is not a problem, but if he moves a lot, he'll scratch himself and wake up.
 |
| Halo Sleep Sack |
|
|
The Sleep Sack is super easy to use. The fabric has a little give to it, so it lets you wrap baby up tightly. I like that it's a "wearable blanket", and "Little Houdini" has trouble getting out of this one, because of the little armholes and zipper up the front that keep his arms in check. He hand did escape once last night, but that's because I didn't wrap him up tightly enough. I wish there wasn't a ton of extra fabric bunched around the bottom, but it's really not hurting anyone.
If I had to pick, I'd choose the Halo Sleep Sack...and I think Ethan would agree.
 |
| Snug as a bug in a rug! |
No comments:
Post a Comment