I'm a little backed up on the posts, due to all the Myrtle Beach fun. I thought I'd better give this one priority, since I won't be 21 weeks for much longer!
At 21 weeks, there are some big changes going on. Baby boy is moving more which is the coolest feeling. It's nice to finally have some reassurance that there is someone in there! Kevin was able to feel him move this week, too! The baby goes CRAZY when I eat ice cream, and last night decided to have a dance party around mommy's bedtime.
While we were in Myrtle Beach, I noticed that I could no longer see the top of my bathing suit bottoms due to my ever-growing belly! Also, I've ordered the custom made baby bedding! We are going with a "Very Hungry Caterpillar" themed room, and I found a very talented artist who will make the baby's bedding with special Eric Carle fabrics. Turns out, her husband works with my brother's girlfriend, and she lives near us...small world!
At 21 weeks, there are some big changes going on. Baby boy is moving more which is the coolest feeling. It's nice to finally have some reassurance that there is someone in there! Kevin was able to feel him move this week, too! The baby goes CRAZY when I eat ice cream, and last night decided to have a dance party around mommy's bedtime.
While we were in Myrtle Beach, I noticed that I could no longer see the top of my bathing suit bottoms due to my ever-growing belly! Also, I've ordered the custom made baby bedding! We are going with a "Very Hungry Caterpillar" themed room, and I found a very talented artist who will make the baby's bedding with special Eric Carle fabrics. Turns out, her husband works with my brother's girlfriend, and she lives near us...small world!

Pop goes the belly!! It's about time :-) You look so adorable, and the bedding is so cool.
ReplyDelete