Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The BIG 3-0!!


Today, I am 30. When I think about it, this is exactly the place I thought I'd be in my life when I turned 30. I'm married to a wonderful man, we have a nice house, wonderful friends, a supportive family, and I'm going to be a mommy. I feel extremely blessed. 

Kevin has put together a 30th birthday party for me this Saturday, and I'm excited to see many of my favorite people and celebrate with them. But today, I am keeping things very low key. 

By Birthday To-Do List 
                 1) Go to breakfast with Kevin
                 2) Shop for flowers and planters
                 3) Have lunch with teacher pals
                 4) Go shoe shopping
                 5) Plant flowers
                 6) Go through my "piles" in the house
                 7) Read my book club book

I know this sounds like a lot, and I should be relaxing, but I've been waiting ALL school year to do this kind of stuff, and I will be taking advantage of the time I have to do it!

1 comment:

  1. Is school out already??? No school on your birthday would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete