Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Snow-mageddon

The view from in here is....
VERY SNOWY!!!

This might look beautiful, but underneath the 3 inches of snow, there are 3 inches of ice. My wonderful husband already painstakingly cleared the ice off the driveway yesterday, so luckily, he is only shoveling snow, but the front and backyards have sheets of ice beneath the snow. 

I will admit, that it is beautiful to look at, but we've been stuck indoors for the better part of FIVE days, and it looks like there is no end in sight. This snow/ice storm has already caused us to have FOUR Snow Days in a row, and now there is talk of having us make up some of those days on Saturdays!

My question is, what did Indiana do to make Mother Nature so mad???

1 comment:

  1. We got 20.1 inches of snow here in Chicago! I got 2.5 days off work, and, despite the horrible drive home that took 2.5 hrs. on Tuesday afternoon, it was AWESOME! I went snowshoeing though the city. :-)

    ReplyDelete